Here are the terms and conditions that guide our operations
These terms and conditions are intended to guide your interactions with our experts, your website use, and the privacy of your data.
- Use of Services
- Our services are intended for use by students and researchers for research and reference purposes only.
- You agree to use our services only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for any content you submit to our website, and agree that it does not infringe on any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity of any third party.
- Order Placement and Payment
- All orders placed on our website are subject to our acceptance.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order that appears to be placed with fraudulent intent.
- Payment must be made in full before any work on the order will begin.
- Quality and Originality
- We guarantee that all work provided through our services will be original and free of plagiarism.
- In the event that plagiarism is found, we will provide a full refund or revise the work, at your discretion.
- Revisions and Refunds
- We offer free revisions for up to 14 days after the order is delivered.
- Refunds will be provided in cases where we are unable to provide a satisfactory revision or where the work is found to contain plagiarism.
- We respect the privacy of our clients and will not disclose any personal information or details of the work provided to any third party.
- Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of our services or website.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.